IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE
ATTENTION: This legal notice applies to the entire contents of the Website under the domain name 21dayfixfitness.com (Website) and to any correspondence by email between us and you. Please read these terms carefully before using the Website. Using the Website indicates that you accept these terms regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us. If you do not accept these terms, do not use the Website. This notice is issued by Urbane Traveler Limited (Company).
PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICY
Urbane Traveller Limited (referred to in these terms as we, us, or our) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We will only ever collect, store and use any personal data provided to us by you for very specific and transparent purposes. Committed to providing a superior customer service and forging strong partnerships, we only wish to use your details to support and enhance our relationship with you. We only share your personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Urbane Traveller Limited of 17A Westbury Park, Bristol, BS6 7JA.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
– Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.21dayfixfitness.com (our Website). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
– If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
– We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
– Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfillment of your orders.
– Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
– We collect limited information from social media sites, which will only be collected once permission is granted by yourself to do so, which includes names and email addresses.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
We may also obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS, ADWORDS & FACEBOOK ADS – TRACKING & USER ANALYSIS COOKIES
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
– To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
– To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
– To carry out our obligations arising from any orders and contracts entered into between you and us.
– To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
– To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (email or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the order form).
Please note all our website financial transactions are handled through our payment services providers, Sage Pay and PayPal. You can review their privacy policies at www.paypal.com and www.sagepay.com. We will share information with PayPal & Sage Pay only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing payments you make via our website and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
– If we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
– If Urbane Traveller Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy & cookies policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of ￡10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Any changes we may make to our privacy & cookies policy in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by email.